Shaw-Davis wants to share with you what we are doing to keep our guests and associates healthy and safe. We understand this is an unprecedented situation and we are evaluating the developments of the coronavirus as new details are made aware.
Shaw-Davis remains committed to helping you plan a personal, lasting tribute to your loved one, while respecting the guidelines the CDC presented.
At this time, all services and gatherings will be restricted to 40 individuals based off the square footage of our buildings. Face coverings are also REQUIRED by everyone coming into our facilities.
Due to the restrictions, we are offering live streaming at no additional fee. These live streams will also be available on-demand.
All associates are practicing social distancing and have eliminated physical contact such as handshakes with families and guests.
We have put into place enhanced cleaning procedures for our funeral homes and are paying special attention to high-touch surfaces.
If you have concerns about attending a visitation or a funeral, please consider leaving a condolence for the family on their loved one’s online memorial page on our website.
The CDC recommends all people to:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent alcohol.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with your arm or inner elbow.
- Avoid close contact with sick people.
- Stay home when you are sick or not feeling well.
- Please check your temperature before you arrive at our facilities. If you have a temperature over 100°, stay home.
Stay safe and remember, we will get through this together.
The Staff at Shaw-Davis